Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween Blog Hop - 2022

Hello Dear Reader,


Well here we are again, it’s Halloween! And it’s time to visit Jo’s Halloween Blog Hop. 

  

Jo, of Serendipidous Stitching has kindly organised us all again this year  The aim is to visit a number of blogs to collect letters which will form a mystery phrase and there will be Halloween stitching too! You can see who else is joining in over at Jo’s!


Here is my Halloween stitching for 2022  This is one of the very many free patterns from Melisa of Pinkernpunkin Quilting & Stitching  I have a long list of her gorgeous patterns I really just have to stitch that should  keep me going for many years I’m sure! 

Thank you Melisa 🙂👍💕


I stitched this on 28 count evenweave which I had previously tea dyed - if you visit her blog you will find Melisa loves tea dyed fabric too! - I think I can say I’m beginning to enjoy stitching on evenweave, even though it probably takes longer to stitch!

Jacks, Cats, and Chickens

As I finished this one from Melisa I was wanting to start her witchy woman too (Halloween Parade ) 
….... just not enough time in the day!!

ooooooo


And before you go here’s a couple of items from Halloween past:


Sorry I can’t remember where this pattern came from,
but it was very therapeutic stitching all those swirls


Oh, goodness me, I nearly forgot! You want a letter! Well, here it is:

(That’s a capital I, not a little L)


And the next blog on the hop is 

Dragon Stitches & Stuff by Astrid


Hope you have a great Halloween, 

and see you soon!



Hugs,

Barbara xx

24 comments:

Lin said...

Gorgeous Halloween stitchery Barbara and I do love that owl! xx

jocondine said...

Lovely busy cook, I do love pumpkin soup, hope this one won't be too spicy! Great crocheted smiling witch! Thanks for the letter. Happy Halloween! Amitiés ! xxx

Queeniepatch said...

Your owl cross stitch is so sweet.

Gwen said...

You have some lovely pieces. It's nice to combine our different crafts. Love the crocheted witch.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely Halloween stitchery Barbara!
Hugs

Christine B said...

Beautiful Halloween projects Barbara! Have a lovely week! Hugs Christine xx

Roni said...

I love the owl! Happy Halloween

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super stitching for the spooky season. Thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween 🎃

diamondc said...

Hi Barbara: I am a pumpkin nut, anything pumpkin is a treat for me, including soup, yum.
Nice Halloween designs and displays.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

Ooh, that's a fun one on great fabric! That owl is cool too.
Have a bootiful Halloween!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

More black cats and a friend for Ollie the Owl.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Aaah your Annie and the Gals look fabulous Barbara. I am so honored that you stitched this Halloween version. Your other Halloween stitches are as cute as can be. A blog hop sounds like a lot of fun.Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs.

Elena said...

Precioso!! Gracias por visitar mi blog. Te sigo y así veré tus trabajos. Un beso

beadgirl said...

Lovely stitching! I've got to stop doing these blog hops -- I'm adding too many patterns to my to-stitch list :P

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop.
I love the Pinker and Pumpkin design, I already saved that one!
I think the black silhouette is a Shannon Christine?

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

Love the crocheted witch, and the halloween sitcheries, I rarely use evenweave though I much prefer the look of it over aida

Anonymous said...

All super cute. Xxx

FlashinScissors said...

Hi everyone, if you are looking back I am still replying to comments and will write shortly - I just don’t know where this week has gone 😏.

🙋‍♀️Thank you so much “Anonymous”. so sweet of you taking time to comment. 🙂😘🙋‍♀️

Barbara xx

EL INVENTARIO DE MJ said...

Bárbara has trabajado mucho, me encanta la casa del terror!!
BESOS

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You'd have to have good lighting for stitching on that canvas I suspect.
Love the wee witch - nothing the least bit scary about her!

Faith... said...

Very nice Halloween Sampler Barbara I also love that Witchy Woman you mentioned. Oh I think we need lots of more hours in a day for stitching!

Anonymous said...

Wow love the owl! We don't have Halloween here in South Arica, but l love cats and owls and pumkins. I just call it autumn decor which is around April.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm late hopping through, but still enjoyed your Halloween stitching old and new. Thanks for the letter!

Diana Moriel said...

Wow! All your Halloween stitching is fantastic! I'm in love with Melisas's designs too, and feel sad that I don't have enough time to make them all. The little witch next to the embroidery calendar is so cute!
kisses