Monday, February 15, 2016

Secret Valentine

Hello Dear Reader,

A brief follow up to yesterday's post!

Thank you to everyone who joined in, and to those who commented on my blog post! Wasn't it fun! I certainly hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! It was great to see so many "New to me" blogs and meet new friends, and I am looking forward to returning to read more of your blogs.

**********

Just to clarify, my own project was featured on Deborah Richardson's blog - A Patchwork of Crafts.

Unfortunately I found I was unable to comment on Deborah's blog, so many apologies for leaving you wondering who your stitching partner was, Deborah! (I sent you an explanatory email, which I hope you received).

This is my stitching, which was a present for my mother.

Mum's Knitting Notes Pouch
Mum's knitting notes pouch

Should you wish to know more about my pouch you can read about it here!

**********

You will have seen this wonderful picture, here on my blog:

Stitched by Astrid of Dragon Stitches and Stuff by Astrid

which was stitched by Astrid's Dragon of Dragon Stitches and Stuff by Astrid.

***********

A big Thank You, once again to Jo for organising the blog hop, it was great fun!

Don't forget Jo has some lovely extra links on her SSS post - which I haven't looked at yet! Will be over to visit later, Jo!

Have a great week everyone. Thank you all for popping by.

Hugs!

Barbara xx


8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh lovely that you've blogged to match everything up :-)it was a lovely blog hop yesterday,all thanks to Jo.

Christine B said...

Glad you had a lovely time blog hopping Barbara and lovely to see your stitching, which is beautiful! Have a lovely week! Christine x

Brigitte said...

So beautiful, the heart that you stitched for your mother.
I can't comment on Deborah's blog either, don't know what is wrong with it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great idea, joining up with both the other blogs! It was such fun again this year.
Now to think about Easter...

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I really love this blog hop/swap idea. All the fun, with none of the expense of postage.

Sheryl said...

Lovely work as always Barbara, bet your mum was delighted.

handmade by amalia said...

That cross stitch is so lovely, Barbara. I hope you had a fun Valentine's Day.
Amalia
xo

Preeti said...

Your pouch is so beautiful and sweet!!:)