Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bag It - 3 entries

Hello my friends,

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments on my most recent posts ..... I will be replying as soon as possible, but I wanted to quickly enter this post for Bag It, then I will be back to visiting. Soooo ..... Many apologies for my delay in reading/commenting, but I haven’t forgotten you!

**********

I am rather late but hoping to enter these Mini Thread Catchers (about 2 1/2" high) and Tissue Cover at Patty's "Bag It" party. They were all made in October, therefore within the “Bag It” timescale.

The Flashing Scissors

I wrote about them HERE.

However, maybe you would like to make yourself a Mini Thread Catcher? You can read how to make one HERE, or THIS version has more pictures.

Or if you would like to make Tissue Holders read HERE - the quick version, or HERE for the neater finish which only takes fractionally longer to make!

Any queries, don’t hesitate to let me know. If you don’t want to comment on the blog, you could always email me. Email address in RH margin.

*********


Thank you Patty for holding your “Bag It” competition. It’s been great fun, and a super opportunity to meet likeminded bloggers!




Happy Christmas everybody!
Hugs,
Barbara xxx



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara,i love your pretty bag and thankyou for sharing the link xx

Queeniepatch said...

Great bags!
Thank you for always adding links to other sites where there are instructions or inspiration to get.

Patty said...

Wow, those tiny thread catchers are so cute. Thanks for sharing as part of the Elm Street Quilts Bag It event!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good Morning Barb. I have not visited for your last few posts, but caught up today. I'm sure Death By Virus was beckoning me but I fought him off!! LOL

Those little thread catchers are so cute. I usually put thread bits on the table next to my chair when I Slow Stitch. Harley thinks its a game to try to sneak them off when he jumps on my lap. He would LOVE me to make one of those thread catchers!
xx, Carol

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Never cease to be amazed at your ability to make things that teeny tiny....always fun to see.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sweet bags!

Brigitte said...

These small bags are so cute.

Justine said...

Those ORT catchers and tissue holders are adorable! I would love to try something like this but am very challenged in the sewing department. Maybe next year?!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

handmade by amalia said...

Very pretty makes. Happy Holidays to you and yours, dear Barbara.
Amalia
xo

Sheryl said...

Pretty and useful work Barbara. Happy Christmas to you.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Good luck in the Bag It! Happy New Year xxx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

For some reason the 'Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade' logo on the side of your blog covered up the 'publish' part of the comment I just did on your next post. So...ever resourceful....I came back to this post and will comment here instead. Tried to say that I'd taken part in TUSAL several years ago and felt so bad throwing all those threads out at once (couldn't think what else to do with them) and haven't signed up since. Happy 2018 wishes!