Monday, May 11, 2015

Bluebells and Cowslips


Hello, we've been enjoying some lovely sunshine here in S.E. England today!  I hope you've had fun this weekend no matter what weather you have had.

Yet again we have been out walking and saw lots of bluebells.

Bluebells

Bluebells

Some time ago I mentioned an amazing field of cowslips quite nearby.  It wasn't quite as outstanding this year as we had seen it in the past but it was still a field full.

Cowslips

Cowslips

Over the hills

Cowslips

Did you walk anywhere nice this weekend?

Barbara xx








5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Alas, no walking for me...at least until the trees have finished leafing out. Once they do, and I'm able to breathe again, I can't wait to walk along the river!

FlashinScissors said...

Sorry to hear you are still suffering, hope that isn't long before you can go walking along the river, Mary Anne!

deanna7trees said...

you live in such a beautiful area with nature all around you. i have to go quite a distance for that. i did get the e-mail notification this time that you had a blog post.

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Deanna, We are very fortunate to live where we do, it doesn't take long to walk to the countryside, however it is also nice that we can get to London on a fast train within 30 minutes. Just before I saw your message I had removed the subscribe gadget and then I replaced it - I think it is working, a glitch at Blogger's end, perhaps!

Josie said...

Gorgeous pictures!